Persian Tea benefits
- It is rich in antioxidants, which prevents cancer.
- Regular consumption of Iranian tea reduces the risks of cardiovascular diseases, such as high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol levels and TGs.
- It boosts the dental and oral health and helps you have much better oral hygiene.
- It reduces the risk of plaque creations and makes the bacteria growth speed slow.
- It has been said that persian tea reduces the risk of strokes.
- Persian tea reduces the risk of diabetes.
- It strengthens the immune system and improves the body health.
- Tea leaf contains calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium and caffeine.